The French Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic have announced the date of iProcureNet’s 2023 conference. It will take place in Bratislava, Slovakia on 16-17 March 2023.
The question with procurement of innovation and joint cross border public procurement is not “if” but “how”.
The iProcureNet Advanced Security Procurement Conference highlights the importance of procurement as enabler of innovation uptake and together ensuring resilience and security through cross border public procurement. The 2022 topic, “building a sustainable innovation ground for procurement of security solutions in Europe – from public procurement to joint public procurement of innovation”:
- Discover iProcureNet, the network of European public security procurers and learn how to join our community;
- Learn more about methods and tools of joint cross-border procurement, and how it may help address unmet needs;
- Hear the views from innovators to end-users on the role and procedures in innovation procurement;
- Discuss sustainability in the contexts of public procurement and Networks of Practitioners;
- Discover success stories and discuss your own challenges and needs as stakeholder of the procurement process.
Find out more on the event’s page: www.iprocurenet.eu/home/events/2023-conference