- Strengthening the European single market
- Public procurement as an innovation policy tool
- Promoting capacity building among contracting authorities
- Advancing social and environmental goals
- Allow combining purchasing power and the goals of industrial policies
- Public buyer, instead of buying off-the-shelf, acts as an early adopter and buys a product, service or process that is new to the market and contains substantially novel characteristics
- Such innovation, brining better performance and added value for various stakeholders, addresses the unmet needs – and not only the update of products or solutions – and calls for structural or organisation reforms
- Innovation Procurement promote sustainable high-quality public services in Europe
- The security industry and technology sector as well as researchs will be stimulated into action and the gap between research and market will diminish.
Public procurement as a strategic innovation policy tool
Innovation Procurement unlocks the innovation potential of suppliers to deliver better outcomes, cost effectively.
JCBPP and IP in the Security Sector
Joint Cross-Border Public Procurement (JCBPP)
Innovation Procurement (IP)
Ethics in procurement