The first public report on iProcureNet findings can be downloaded here. It relates activities from the first six months of the project : a strategy to collect information such as investment plans from European security procurers, as well as the launch of the iProcureNet questionnaire on joint public procurement practices and experiences.
News & Events
- Innovation Procurement: Cybersecurity & Dual Use Workshop by EAFIP
- New paper on choice of law for joint cross-border public procurement by iProcureNet partner Mari Ann Simovart (Uni Tartu)
- Innovation Procurement Workshop for Security Practitioners workshop: Videos online
- Fourth report on iProcureNet findings is out
- Survey (Market analysis) on products and suppliers in selected security segments